Mission accomplished, :P

This is the first time i get "homework on the blog. Hehe, anyways, thanks to
"Azka`s mom" that has kindly "invited" me to join the other bloggers to
finish what they called "homework"
=========================================================

The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose
eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and
to read ur blog.

==========================================================
Here we go..., who am i?

1. First of all, i hate lies. I prefer tell the truth (although it`s
painful) to lie. Seriously, i mean it, i hate lies! :)

2. I hate being late. The expression said "better late than not at all". but
to me "better NOT AT ALL than LATE" Haha..., such an ontimer ;)

3. I am someone who bears a grudge, thus, if someone hurt me, then i make
sure that i will come for the revenge! Cool, calm, confidence (kaya iklan
rokok), but respect each others! :)

4. I don`t like reading, i read, just when i need to, for examples:
preparation for examination, presentation, etc. :( how poor i am...

5. The last two months i have spent my life and my time (halah..., sok
puitis) to watch and learn all things that is related to html codes, yeah,
because i don`t have it`s knowledge at all, while i have to do something
which is strictly related to it. "C`mon son..., you can do it"hahaha.. :)

6. Hardworking. I will not go to my bed BEFORE i finished all stuffs that i
thought i should finished it. So, being awaken all the night is my habit
since i was 19 years young ;) (I don`t know if it is positive to me, can i
get killed because of this habit? Someone out there, please explain it to
me) hehe....:)

7. I hate bureaucracy, especially bureaucracy in this "lovely"land, OMG.
That`s why i choose "this" career, although i have received several
rapturous offers, i don`t want money that kind of ways (I realize i DO need
money, but..., not that ways), sorry.

8. This is ME on my last, i am sceptic. I will not trust anything or somebody
before i have seen it, heard it, felt it, and experienced it.
So, that was the real me. At least it could be much better in the nex days,
yeah... it is now just the beginning of 2008, i believe, i could be better.
Wish me luck and success for all.

and...., SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2008...........

5 Comments:

At January 3, 2008 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welldone! Good student! Being awaken all night long isn't too danger. It's getting worst to your body/imune if it done everyday. Or you don't balance it with something like food, nutrition & sport. I'm an insomnia since I was on elementary school. Even five years ago I just slept 2-3hrs a day for 2.5 months (no slept at night). Nothing happened. But, you must consider that your whole body is a machine that need a rest & maintenance. Better you don't do it. Good luck!

 
At January 3, 2008 at 11:33 PM , Blogger snd said...

jar, udah kulaksanakan tu tag dari dirimu :)

 
At January 4, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jar, boleh gak sih kalo gue gak nge-tag 8 orang lagi? abis to tell you the truth, gue agak ansos di dunia blog. alias gak punya banyak fellow bloggers... heehe.

-runi.

 
At January 7, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Blogger runiindrani said...

done, babe!

will i get any reward? ;D hahahah.

 
At January 8, 2008 at 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah....., sebelumnya bilang agak ANSOS :D tapi tiba2 ?????? and you want some regards? :D:D mau apa donk, babae?:D hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Yellowlightdistrict © 2007-2009 | Template by ilhamsaibi | Modified by nederindo