It`s mine, what is yours?

Again and again

Today (read: yesterday) i thought i was "lucky" again because i went to bed at 21.00. It was so amazing that i felt in sleep that fast, because usually i go to bed after the sun rises. I n my dream (that night i had a dream that i wake up early in the morning, i pray (thank God that i'm still alive), watch the journals, read the newspaper with a cup of tea, and then i check my emails, and so on, and so on another great activities).

But suddenly i was shocked by the hunger, between consciously and unconsciously i was thinking "should i wake up to get some food?" That question always bothered me until i was awaken by that hunger. "Oh God, it can't be good anymore, i would not sleep again and stay up all night until the sun rises and that is the time i go to bed!

How poor i am, that sleep has became something expensive to me!

Can someone out there help me out of this problem, please...?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Yellowlightdistrict © 2007-2009 | Template by ilhamsaibi | Modified by nederindo